chalenge

Sunday, October 28, 2012

What do you take before you work out?

I have been drinking Beachbody's E&E (Energy and Endurance) before my workouts and I have noticed a HUGE difference in how many calories I burn during, and how much more oomph I have because of it!  My Turbo Fire Punches and Kicks have been doing awesome!!!  I though I would share why it is awesome and how it works with you all.  

Energy and Endurance includes other preworkout ingredients to help maximize your workout:
• Beta alanine: Amino acid that may enhance muscular endurance.*• L-Glutamine: Amino acid that is known to aid recovery from hard training.*• Quercetin: Bioflavonoid that may promote mental clarity and focus during a workout.*
• Bromelain and Papaya Extract: Ingredients known to help increase absorption of nutrients.*
• Phosphatidylserine: May help promote mental clarity and focus.* • Rhodiola Extract: Root extract known to help support energy and endurance.* • D-Ribose: Known to help provide energy to the body.*• No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives • No high-risk or untested ingredients 

What’s the difference between E&E Energy and Endurance and other preworkout formulas?E&E Energy and Endurance contains: • No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives • No high-risk or untested ingredients

Now the Taste is different, when you open the powder it smells like pixie sticks almost, however it tastes like flat uncarbinated sprite.  Once you get over that your just fine, it takes about 20 mins or so for it to really kick it.  I drink it before work to give me that kick of energy since I don't drink Pop or Coffee anymore.  You never have a peek and then a drop.  It is a gradual wear off process.  The first few times you take it I would recommend you take it pretty early in the day.  If I take it too late I sometimes can't sleep.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment