chalenge

Monday, May 20, 2013

What is your OMG/ Do Moment?

I have been thinking a lot about my OMG/ DO moment.  That is the moment at where you decide I AM DONE, I am no longer doing this, this has to change.  Mine was when I turned 30 this past year.  I did all the normal thinking, "What have I accomplished?" "Is this how I wanted my life to be?" I decided I was done with being fat, with allowing PCOS to rule my life and refusing to let it hold me back.  I also call that my freak out!  Needless to say, it was the best thing I ever did.  I wish I would of turned 30 ten years ago!  Since then I have lost 30 lbs, I don't even know how many inches, and gotten a part of me back!  I also have started a new home business, gotten more education, and crossed some things off my bucket/Push List!  Not bad for only being 30 since July! However, what is your Do moment?  How can I help you achieve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment